Monday 21 February 2011

Jingle Jangle...


Hello ladies

It's been a tough week: humiliating auditions and domestic dramas have turned me into a P.J. wearing, ice-cream scoffing hermit! Despite this, I'm still looking forward to shaking my stuff at Amira Bellydance this week - there's just something about dancing that's good for the soul and I know I'm gonna feel better for it.

I used my coin hip scarf in class for the first time last week and it makes a huge difference. Girls – you've gotta get one! There's something very powerful about it and it helps to make those hip drops really sharp and sexy! Colette's got some lovely scarves for sale, so get one, and get jingling!

The routine we've been working on is really coming together now. I love how detailed the classes are; I really get the feeling that we're building a strong foundation rather than just rushing through the moves in an approximate way. Everyone's definitely starting to feel more confident and there's a real camaraderie growing in the group. In fact, I'm gonna suggest a post-class drink and natter soon...

I'm hoping I'll have the guts to give my fella the demonstration he's been demanding soon (wine may be needed...) – I've a feeling he's going to love Wednesday nights from now on!

The London Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment